miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

Todo eso ..@ mi pequeña cabecita .. mi-ni-cri-cri

She's got a rich sense of style,
A believable smile.
I don't.........


My heart can't break 'cause the beating stops
Yeah, suck that lucky feeling right outta me........


Do this thing, this type of thing
Put a little money in this type of thing I got nothing to worry about....


You know that I could use somebody ......................


We all want something else (We all want something else)We all want something we can't have.............


Every memory of looking out the back door......


Let the record play. ............


I came up like everyone, they taught us all the same............


Yeah whatever you have been through
..........Don't tell me everything today.............



Said you see.....You see all around but you don’t............


Ain't seen or heard from you.........


I'm sorry 'bout the attitude I need to give when I'm with you..............


This night is winding down but Time means nothing ............


Don’t cry, open up your eyes and know .....................


Forget the wrong that I've done .........


Woke up today with this feeling ...............


Oh! You ask me why you say you want to be with me ........


When I was young Lying in the grass I felt so safe In the warming bath ................


A trick that people use to make you think they are smart ...............


You tortured little girl
Showing them what love is all about
Where did all the time go?
Everywhere it’s gone, gone, gone ....................


It’s nice to be loved it can never happen too late
I wanna share my food but you have stolen my plate
Hey now, hey now go your way now ..............................


You twisted little girlShowing them what life is all about ....................


The world’s always amazed at how much cash you made
But not at how you made it, it’s just strange ...............


You tortured little girlShowing them what laughter’s all about .................


You got it all worked outFunny little girlShowing them what pain is all about ............


Can't keep your head on straight,the way the other's do. ................


Oh let's bomb the factory That makes all the wannabes ............


Hey miss sobriety ...............


Oh Baby if you findI'm not the loving kind ................


If I can't have you then I don't want anyone .................


I wish I could still call you friend ..................

alright! ............


We've been giving hate a chance ............


And I will find a way to you if it kills me ...............


She hopes that you would seewhat differs her from youseparated by each daypretending something far away ................


Been there, done that, messed around ...............


I'm not dead just floating ..............


Black and blue I chose my wave ..............


I see signs now all the time that your not dead your sleeping ..............

For my sweetheart the melancholic, you have crossed the river styx ................


We will talk about well fare ..........


I remember living the dream ...............


Well open up your mind and see like me ............


I Look at all the pictures, and I have to wonder why...................


Don’t wanna let you go ..........


You see I got this American Love...............


Soon he's down the stairs His morning elegance she wears ..............


When I met you, you were so unique Had a little thing I'd love to keep.............


Go away Give me a chance to miss you
Say goodbye.................


Oooh, why do you always keep me waiting?
And now I'm falling for you Ooh, out on the floor we keep on moving
I can't let you out of my sight.............


If he wants to roll she rolls he can roll with the punches..........


I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest Or the girl who never wants to be alone....


So give me Coffee and TV .............


Don't worry now, it's all erased
Burn to grey and white
Your fireproof heart was never wasted...


I want you to be crazy 'Cause you're boring baby when you're straight ....


On the opposite side of the sea
The opposite side of the day
The colors are brighter and glee
The people unusually gray......................


In the brightest hour Of my darkest day
I realized
What is wrong with me.....



...................... Es muy increible como encontre la manera de expresar lo que no podria expresar..
y sin utilizar palabras mias, ni un acomodo programado simplemente CTRLC + CTRL V de mi ipod para mi .....!!!!!

Adivinanan alguna letra de alguna cancion?????

No hay comentarios: